Hare's Moon Yarns is now open! Click here for handspun gorgeous yarns from England.

For knitting patterns on sale by instant digital download, see our range here: Hare's Moon knitting patterns.

Friday 21 June 2013

Big knits

I'm not a small woman, though I'm certainly not enormous, and I don't really like clothes that cling to me and show everything I've got. Friends and I were discussing the lack of knitting patterns for women of a certain size that don't all look like galleons in full sail or potato sacks with no shaping. I think I may have found some nice patterns from the folks at DROPS, and not only are they all available up to around a 50" bust, they are also FREE to download!

I can't add photos because of copyright, but here are some links to the patterns on Ravelry:

Garter stitch jumper 3/4 sleeves with frill

Garter stitch jumper, full sleeves with lace shawl neck

4ply striped jumper, 3/4 sleeves scoop neck with eyelet detail

Super chunky cable jumper with scoop neck

Super chunky jumper with hood

Aran weight jumper, 3/4 sleeves, empire line with hood

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why not take a look at the rest of this blog after you have posted your comment - lots of posts about TDCJ, knitting and other observations!