Hare's Moon Yarns is now open! Click here for handspun gorgeous yarns from England.

For knitting patterns on sale by instant digital download, see our range here: Hare's Moon knitting patterns.

Friday 13 May 2011

Think pictorially

Are you one of those people who wouldn't be able to talk if they couldn't move their hands? Well, I'm one of those people who think in pictures. I visualise everything.

I've been looking around Blogger at lots of other blogs out there and have come to the conclusion that this one is a bit thin on the picture front. A lot of the blogs I've been looking at seem to have several photos per blog post, plus some down the side bar, across the top behind the title, and anywhere else with a spare bit of web page. They look good too.

I am probably the most un-techy Aquarian you will ever meet (I don't even have a mobile phone). I haven't worked out yet how to get a picture behind the title on this blog, but as I'm sure you've seen, I can add pics to my posts. So I will try and add more in future, because apparently they are often worth a thousand words....

Pictures_0694

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why not take a look at the rest of this blog after you have posted your comment - lots of posts about TDCJ, knitting and other observations!